Scuba Diver SD
The course PADI Scuba Diver SD is one level below the most requested course, Open Water Diver.
These are the differences:
– The theory consists of 3 chapters, Open Water Diver the knowledge they are completed up to five chapters.
– When implementing this theory, exercises learned earlier in two environments, confined water and open water are performed. Call confined waters calm water, such as a pool or similar environment.
– In confined water will perform 3 of the 5 parts that make all to exercises Open Water Diver. Also in the open water is performed 2 of the 4 dives running on Open Water Diver.
This restriction does not prevent you to dive if your ideas are always accompanied by a dive guide and have a limited time.
Also in the future, when you want to get certified as Padi Open Water Diver, have more than half of the course already done.
As Padi Scuba diver able to:
– Diving supervised by a Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor.
– Descend to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
– Rent or buy diving equipment.
– Participate in diving into the supervision mentioned.
Padi Scuba Diver certification is input to recreational diving and will in the future continue to Open Water Diver devoting little time to dive in complete autonomy.
During Padi Scuba Diver course acquire the basic knowledge to dive autonomously and will practice both confined water and open water.
After finishing the course you will know:
– Breathing underwater.
– Ascend, descend and maintain a certain depth.
– Prevent the most common problems underwater.
To carry out the practical part will use mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, buoyancy vest system, ballast, scuba tanks, scuba regulator, a depth and a manometer to always be aware that you have air in the bottle and learn its operation.
For the course Padi Scuba Diver you need to be over 15 years.
We offer courses with a PADI Instructor in english and spanish.