These are the Padi Specialties Pata Negra Dive Center of Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines has for you:
– Night Dive One of the most exciting specialties that allow you to discover the night of the ocean and its unique inhabitants of nocturnal habits.
In the Padi Specialties course PADI Night Diver learns all about planning, navigation equipment and night diving.
Practice this three night dives and presents a whole new catalog of creatures that come out when the sun is put.
You will learn how to use Dive lights and night diving equipment, inputs, outputs and night navigation, night aquatic life and communication.
– Deep Dive For the understanding of the techniques of diving depth and its correct application, completely what has been learned in the course of Advanced Course.
The Padi Specialties Deep Diver course offers you the opportunity for a lifetime, go deep to see things others can only imagine.
In this course you will experience is to dive to over 18 meters and can get certified to dive to depths of 40 meters.
Learn planning, organization, procedures, techniques and hazards of deep diving.
Four train dives ranging from 18 to 40 meters.
Win deep diving experience in direct professional supervision of a PADI Instructor.
– Search and Recovery The objective of this Padi specialties course is to provide the student’s criteria and appropriate knowledge for planning to searches and location of sunken objects.
Have you ever dropped something in the water unintentionally?
Looking for lost treasure?
Learn effective opportunities to locate objects underwater during Diver PADI Search and Recovery!
During this course of Padi specialties will perform four dives in the open water dives taking place in at least two different days, time distributed equally between the theoretical and actual practices units in water.
– Buoyancy Control Making this Padi specialties course gets perfect mastery of buoyancy underwater, practicing a series of diving techniques and equipment control.
The Padi specialties course PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy was created to help all divers to improve their capabilities buoyancy control beyond the Open Water Diver level by developing knowledge and practice exercises buoyancy.
The course is intended to serve as safe and supervised introduction to diving.
– Underwater Photography During a dive is guaranteed to encounter unfamiliar plants and animals, colorful and mysterious. Power “saves” these meetings for you and your friends are an occupation that fills completely.
Besides a display portion with the principles and many tips and tricks, the course also includes two dives to apply what they learned.
Enthusiasm for the possibilities of underwater photography. It’s a hobby that fascinates both as diving itself.
– Underwater Navigation Knowing where to find one under water and how to get from one point to another, have a sense knows in what ways and at what distances immersion occurs, it is something that has huge advantages.
Featured makes finding objects, wreck or reef, especially helps to enjoy the dive without having to constantly worry about where you will find one.
During this program you will do three dives specialties in which you will become familiar with the techniques, knowledge of the principles, procedures and instruments for navigation.
– Minimum age 10 years above.
– Title Padi Open Water Diver or equivalent.
– Enriched Air NITROX Course in which we learn to dive with oxygen enriched air (up to 40%), where we discovered his with out doubted advantages and what safety procedures are to dive with this mixture.
Diving with enriched air nitrox lets you safely increase your no stop time for the no-decompression limits established for air diving.
Diving with enriched air means more time underwater, but need to be certified as an Enriched Air Diver to get enriched air fills.
Learn, to choose between our specialties this course, to analyze the contents of the bottle, plan enriched air dives using tables and dive computers safely.
– Wrecks – Wreck Diving Want to explore sunken ships, planes and lost treasures underwater?
Then the Wreck Diver Padi Specialties course is exactly what you want. In your PADI Wreck Diver you do 4 dives in the open water, which takes place at least two days.
Here you will apply the information you have received from your instructor.
The PADI manual and video on wreck diving.
Note: The input wreck during a dive training is limited to the area of daylight and a maximum of 40 feet from the surface, included verticals and horizontal distance.
If the wreck for immersion training is deeper than 18 meters, it has to be certified as Deep Diver as a precondition for wreck diver course.
– Minimum age 15 years above.
– Title Padi Adventures In Diving, Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
– PROJECT AWARE To participate in the program Padi specialties Project AWARE does not need to be a certified diver, nor is it necessary to have previous experience in a recreational diver or tube, or is having a minimum age to participate.
The course aims to educate divers and non-divers with on the status of aquatic ecosystems, but also show what you can do each to protect our underwater world.
This program takes place in the classroom and includes no dive.
It is performing as a separate program or in combination with other specialties PADI.
We offer courses with a PADI Instructor in english and spanish.